dual FSF and FSFE membership

Graham Lee graham at iamleeg.com
Wed Jul 19 13:35:53 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

thanks for raising this point, as a member of both I'd indicate that the reason I joined both is so that they both have my money :). I can see a personal benefit to reduced friction, but have no need for reduced cost. That said, for those who can't afford to do that, a single, lower, "global supporter of freedom" membership cost would be a help.

Cheers,
Graham.