[FSFE PR][EN] New press mailing lists available

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Tue Apr 24 02:02:59 CEST 2001

Hi,

since you have been on my press distribution alias for the FSF Europe,
I have taken the freedom to subscribe you to the English press release
mailing list of the FSF Europe. You should have received a welcome
message telling you about the URL to administrate it already
(including unsubscription should you desire to be removed from the
list).

In addition to this list, additional lists for press releases in
German and French exist. Please feel free to subscribe to all
languages you are interested in.

All these mailing lists are for press-releases only and posting to
them is only available to the FSF Europe, so you can expect them to be
low-traffic.

Information about these mailing lists as well as information about
press contact to the FSF Europe can be found at the new "press
contact" section [1] of the FSF Europe home page [2].

 [1] http://fsfeurope.org/press/
 [2] http://fsfeurope.org/

Regards,
                Georg Greve
                Free Software Foundation Europe, President

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <greve at gnu.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 (http://fsfeurope.org)