[Fsfe-nordic] foss-north

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 06:49:44 CET 2017

Hi,

Thank you Jonas for the update. The description looks good to me. Would it
be possible for you to come up with some sort of graphics that would fit
into the speakers and talks layout of foss-north, i.e. slightly wide.

As for the nominations and so on, do you have a landing page for NFSA? I
guess going straight to the nomination form is a bit too direct.

Best,

Johan

--

---