[Fsfe-nordic] foss-north

Daniel Cox daniel at danielcox.fi
Sun Dec 17 14:46:05 CET 2017

The description looks good, unfortunately I don't have any skills with
regards to graphics design. Does anyone else? I also assume this time of
year is going to be a bit quiet.

Is using the current fsfe NFSA page feasible for a landing page? Perhaps
the todo list could be hidden away somewhere else.

Daniel