Great Site and typos WAS [Fsfe-ie] ifso.info & launch on monday

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 01:05:34 CET 2004

Hi Ciaran,

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

>   We have a website at http://ifso.info/

Great site ! - I'm reading through it now - dunno how far I'll get
before the dregs of the booze kicks-in ;)

> Could people take a look and point out mistakes, problems etc?

http://ifso.info/free-sw.html

1.	<h2>Why are these freedoms important?</h2> - 3rd paragraph - typos

eachother
---------

* Freedom two, to redistribute copies, is required so that people can
help eachother.

tehy
----

* If one department is using a piece of software to
write documents, other departments might want a copy of the software so
that tehy can view the documents,

2. 	http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fifso.info%2Ffree-sw.html

This is more to do with the URI of the hyperlinks than with your DTD

3.  Internal page links - hash notation

eg http://ifso.info/free-sw.html#what

link to:

<h2>What is Free Software?</h2>