Great Site and typos WAS [Fsfe-ie] ifso.info & launch on monday

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Jan 5 04:35:39 CET 2004

Adam Moran <adam at diamat.org.uk> writes:
> Great site ! - I'm reading through it now - dunno how far I'll get
> before the dregs of the booze kicks-in ;)

oh great.  I've already had two non-native english speakers correct the
engrish in a book I'm writing, now I have a drunk correcting my
spellings and markup...

> eachother

fixed.

> tehy

fixed.

> 2. 	http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fifso.info%2Ffree-sw.html

fixed.

> 3.  Internal page links - hash notation
>
> eg http://ifso.info/free-sw.html#what
>
> link to:
>
> <h2>What is Free Software?</h2>

What's wrong with this?
that my link goes to the preceding <hr> instead of the <h2>?

I've done this so that the "(top)" link will be visible after following
the link.  Is this bad practice?

thanks.
keep em coming.

--