[Fsfe-ie] ifso.info & launch on monday

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sun Jan 4 21:56:43 CET 2004

Hi all,

  Tomorrow (Jan 5th) is the 20th anniversary of the GNU project, and
will be the launch date of IFSO.

  We have a website at http://ifso.info/
Could people take a look and point out mistakes, problems etc?

Also, I've listed IFSO contributors on ifso.info/people.html.  This was
done in a rush off the top of my head, so please send me additions,
corrections, etc.

  I'll be working on the website tonight, and there is plenty of clean
up work to do, but we'll be announcing it some time early tomorrow, so
send as many emails as you'd like to me or to the list.  I mightn't have
time to reply to them all but I'll read them all.

  Todo: some sections of the site were copied from my homepage, so I'll
reread them to make sure they are respectable, remove references to "I",
etc. but send me mails about anything at all, in case I miss one.

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/