FSFE Local group in Belgium

Sam Geeraerts samgee at elmundolibre.be
Sun Nov 13 17:17:05 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've kind of represented "b" at (b)n(l) meetings for some years now.
Sometimes some other Belgian shows up, never sticking around. I think
Belgium (especially Flanders) needs to get more organized with regards
to software freedom, but pulling that wagon (alone) is a bit much to
take on. I'm happy to join the (online) conversation. I'll be at
Wednesday's online NL meeting in any case.

Regards,
Sam Geeraerts

--
Please don't import my data to Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft or
other third parties. Please don't use my data for commercial purposes