[edu-team] [NLedu] Online workspace for the Dutch team

Jan Stedehouder janstedehouder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:25:53 CET 2012

Hi Guido (and others of course ;-) )

> > I will take care of that. It will be a mirror of the list on Pleio:
> >
> > https://www.pleio.nl/pg/pages/view/505393/klussenlijst
>
> OK, thanks! For tasks that can be done by anyone, even
> non-dutch-speaking people ;), could you translate them into English?

Sorry, I didn't have the time for that, but I'll do it as soon as possible.

> I see my name behind:
>  Handreiking voor scholen over het verbreden van hun curricula met
>  meer leveranciers-onafhankelijke vaardigheden
>
> which google translates to:
>  Guide for schools to broaden their curricula with more
>  vendor-specific skills
>
> which confuses me even more than the dutch version :)

I would have to check my mail archives, but we discussed the possibility of
drafting a guide for educational institutions on how to incorporate
vendor-independent IT-skills in their curricula. And you thought it was
something the Edu-team could pick up. We didn't discuss a timeline, but I
believe it would be a great deliverable for Documentfreedom Day 2012.

> > a lot going on in microblog sphere (tags #nledu and #ictovergewicht),
> > just not via the specific account.
>
> Ah, ok. Maybe we could stream the rss feeds of the tags instead of
> people's.

Mark (Lamers) and I solved the Identi.ca stream already, so we can remove
this from our list of things-to-do ;-)

Kindest regards,

Jan