[edu-team] [NLedu] Online workspace for the Dutch team

Guido Arnold guido at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 4 11:39:15 CET 2012

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 09:07:25AM +0100, Jan Stedehouder wrote:

> Just out of curiosity. I can understand the reservations about Google
> Docs, but less about Pleio. It is build on Elgg.

I wasn't aware that Pleio is build on Elgg. I didn't bother to check.
Sorry for that.

> > What's still missing is a kind of
> > "who-works-on-what-and-what-else-needs-to-be-done" tracker. But we
> > could open a pad on #2 to have a quick'n'dirty solution for that.
> >

> I will take care of that. It will be a mirror of the list on Pleio:
>
> https://www.pleio.nl/pg/pages/view/505393/klussenlijst

OK, thanks! For tasks that can be done by anyone, even
non-dutch-speaking people ;), could you translate them into English?

I see my name behind:
  Handreiking voor scholen over het verbreden van hun curricula met
  meer leveranciers-onafhankelijke vaardigheden

which google translates to:
  Guide for schools to broaden their curricula with more
  vendor-specific skills

which confuses me even more than the dutch version :)

> a lot going on in microblog sphere (tags #nledu and #ictovergewicht),
> just not via the specific account.

Ah, ok. Maybe we could stream the rss feeds of the tags instead of
people's.

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido      []         Edu team & German team