Starting meetings in the Netherlands (was: Re: Reminder: Tonight, Brussels meeting, 20h00, Cafe Walvis)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 7 17:20:06 CEST 2008

Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> writes:
> Would it be possible to have some meetings in The Netherlands

Definitely!  We just need to pick a date and a venue.

I've started organising meetings in Brussels and Dublin because they're two
cities I know well, but the next on the list are Utrecht and then somewhere
in France.

For larger meetings every three months, most Dutch people I've asked said
that Utrecht is the most central location.

Maybe we should have one or two smaller meetings first.  Is Utrecht also a
good place to have a small meeting?

If we decided to have a meeting on Thursday August 28th in Utrecht, could
someone suggest a quiet cafe near Utrecht Centraal?

(Because I don't know the Dutch free software community, I hope Dutch list
members can tell me if August 28th clashes with any other meetings/events.)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: