Reminder: Tonight, Brussels meeting, 20h00, Cafe Walvis

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Aug 7 15:21:13 CEST 2008

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> Just a reminder about tonight's meeting in Brussels.  Hopefully we'll be
> able to agree when to start the quarterly Sunday meetings, and we might also
> have an OpenMoko Freerunner phone there for people to see the current state
> of that project.
>
> Caf� Walvis is now marked on OpenStreetMap:
> http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.85258&lon=4.34298&zoom=16&layers=B00FTF
> It's 209 Rue Antoine Dansaert(straat)
>
> All welcome.

Would it be possible to have some meetings in The Netherlands, I would
love to attend some fsfe meetings. But Brussel is just a bit to far for
more then 2 times a year (fosdem counts as one). I don't know how much
fellows there are in The Netherlands and how we can merge these meetings
with other free software movements to be effective.

Beste regards,

Jelle