Cloud Storage service provider with Free Software?

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Sun Oct 29 19:24:35 UTC 2023

Hi Herbert,

Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023, 20:11:31 CET schrieb Herbert Thielen:
> what about https://murena.com/cloud/ ?

ah, good idea I had forgotten that they also had a cloud storage option
(using Nextcloud on Hetzner) and are based in Paris.
I wonder why the Nextcloud partner recommendation did not show them.

> Or https://www.hostsharing.net/loesungen/datencloud/ ?

Seems a bit more expensive at first look, also Nextcloud,
but it is a cooperative based in Hamburg.
Again interesting why https://nextcloud.com/partners/ does not list them.

Thanks for both ideas, Herbert!
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Gründungsmitglied der Vollversammmlung    blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard
Unterstütze Freie Software:  https://www.fsfe.org/support/support.de.html