Nextcloud payable providers that a partners (was: Cloud Storage service provider with Free Software?))

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Sun Oct 29 19:30:41 UTC 2023

Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023, 20:24:35 CET schrieb Bernhard E. Reiter:
> Again interesting why https://nextcloud.com/partners/ does not list them.

And https://nextcloud.com/sign-up/ lists different ones than the partners,
but maybe because the offer gratis accounts and they are just "certified
providers".

So it seems harder than necesary to find a Nextcloud partner that offers a
paid offers for home use.

Anyway if I would recommend going with Nextcloud (which seems a bit overkill
for a bit of cloud storage) I would want to pay a reasonable free for it and
that the company participates in and funds Nextcloud development. ;)

Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Gründungsmitglied der Vollversammmlung    blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard
Unterstütze Freie Software:  https://www.fsfe.org/support/support.de.html