FSFE in Linux Unplugged

Nico Rikken nico.rikken at fsfe.org
Tue May 16 17:45:27 UTC 2023

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to hear you on it. It is one of the
podcasts I listen to with great priority. Sometimes the topics on that
podcast can become quite far removed from Linux or Free Software, but
the amount of knowledge by the hosts and community makes it a good
listen regardless.

You provided a great insight in our work by mentioning the four
freedoms, the pillars of the FSFE and the value of our longlasting
efforts on specific topics. I hope it will attract more volunteers and
supporters.

Best,
Nico