FSFE in Linux Unplugged

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue May 16 14:59:47 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I thought some of you might be interested in a recent podcast with LINUX
Unplugged for "Episode 510: Thinking in Decades". We talked about Free
Software, the FSFE's work on many topics, the book Ada & #Zangemann
(which you can now pre-order worldwide), and the importance of long term
approaches for software freedom.

https://player.fm/series/linux-unplugged/ep-510-thinking-in-decades

Hope you enjoy listening. (The part with me starts at ~3:00 until around
half of the time.)

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290