Mobile phone details: Sailfish

Joe Awni joe.awni at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:38:20 UTC 2019

I’ve heard some unbelievable claims of seniority before (using Free
Software before the invention of electricity), but for whatever reason this
seems credible. Would love to hear more details about the early-days. What
Free Software projects where you following in 1989?

I first heard about Free Software in 1992 and sent a bug report for
Slackware Linux in 1994 when my area received dial-up internet access.