No subject

Thu Mar 28 10:00:40 UTC 2019

``Free software'' does not mean ``non-commercial''. A free program must
be available for commercial use. Commercial development of free software
is no longer unusual; such programs are free commercial software.

--
Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]
"I can't do everything / But I'd do anything for you. / I can't do