Highlights of #ILoveFS day 2019

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Sat Mar 30 08:27:54 UTC 2019

Dear all,

"The Free Software community at its best" – that's how 14 February 2019
could be described. Hundreds of posts in blogs and social media,
beautiful custom artwork, handsome pictures and interesting events. And
all that in order to thank Free Software contributors for their
outstanding work to maintain and extend our freedoms.

It took us a while to select a few of the many highlights we saw during
the day. Read our report to get an impression of what happened that day:

  https://fsfe.org/news/2019/news-20190329-01.html

I hope you enjoyed this day as much as we did. If you feel that we
forgot some special highlight (which we surely did considering the
amount), please share it with us.

And please remember: Thanking Free Software contributors like
developers, translators, artists or testers is possible throughout the
whole year :)

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl