FSFE-in-2020: Who are we?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Feb 8 00:40:40 UTC 2019

On Friday 11. August 2017 12.54.53 Jonas Oberg wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I wanted to point you to this open internship position at the FSFE:
>
>   https://fsfe.org/news/2017/news-20170811-01.en.html
>
> As you know, when the FSFE was founded, we put together a document
> describing our self conception. That was 16 years ago, and while I
> believe it to still be relevant, we'll be looking at making a new
> committment towards a revised organisational identity later this year.

Did I miss the accompanying report about this activity? In the archives of
this list (that I have), I only see a couple of messages later in the same
year, one mentioning a survey and another asking a question about responding
to it.

The team page on the FSFE Wiki seems to date from 2017:

https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/FSFE-in-2020

I also didn't find anything on the main FSFE Web site, either.

Did the whole process grind to a halt, perhaps due to broader collaboration
issues?

Paul