about "I love Free Software" Day 2019

Galia Mancheva galia at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 13 16:51:29 UTC 2019

Dear all,

As "I love Free Software" Day is already tomorrow, I would like to use
the occasion to send a warm reminder to join the online campaign.
Express your gratitude to the people working behind your favorite Free
Software solutions with the hashtag #ilovefs

Happy "I love Free Software" Day, everyone!

#ilovefs Galia

--
Galia Mancheva- Project Manager
Free Software Foundation Europe | www.fsfe.org