FSFE and censorship - not true?

Miguel Tavares mtavares at fsfe.org
Sun Sep 16 14:26:30 UTC 2018

On 16/09/18 09:07, Reinhard Müller wrote:
>> In any case I read the post by Florian Snow and the quotes
>> from emails are lacking context, therefore I kindly request that
>> Florian Snow fills out the lacking context with the full emails.
> This sentence confuses me, since I can't find a post by Florian Snow
> which contains quotes from emails.

I would think Andreas Nilsson is mentioning the email from Florian Snow
where he state that Daniel Pocock

    "[...] did not receive the full emails or is leaving out important
    parts himself. Either way, I saw some of the mails he is referring
    to and the quotes are not complete."

so Andreas his asking for the full emails and complete quotes to be made
available so that better judgement can be attained.

Best regards

Miguel