FSFE and censorship - not true?

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 17 10:18:47 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

Am Sonntag 16 September 2018 11:05:02 schrieb Andreas Nilsson:
> Personal attacks are something else and are not criminal.

but not welcome here either I hope, especially attacks that aim for degrading
a person (lile "ad hominem" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem)
as opposed to their political view.

Please also compare this to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_personal_attacks
which includes comparing people to infamous persons
or various threats.

> Satire uses personal attacks a lot in art and comedy
> without meaning a malicious intent.

If it is clearly satire, it would'nt be a personal attack it would be ironic
or saracstic or so. :)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute