Silent majority

Stefan Uygur ostendali at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:03:17 UTC 2018

Erik,
there is only one way to achieve your aiming in calming down situation and
it is the one I suggested, that the current staff of FSFE has to go.

It is true that it is purely my personal opinion but it is also true that I
have some experience in saying this, enough to say that FSFE will grow no
longer if this suggestion is not taken seriously.