Silent majority

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 6 08:24:07 UTC 2018

Hi all,

On 06.09.2018 07:25, bzg at gnu.org wrote:
> I don't know nothing about what's been talked about in this thread.
>
> This is just a reminder that there are probably many subscribers like
> me who don't have a clue of what is at stake here.
>
> Perhaps you should gather in a field, organize a tournament and come
> back when someone wins -- or have a good discussion somewhere IRL?
>
> In any case, please keep in mind that some readers may be completely
> lost and partially fed up with the spectacle.

this is my favourite post to the discussion in the last days. Thank you so
much for stepping up from the silence.

Please let us all try to calm down for a while and then let us discuss Free
Software topics again.

Thank you,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE