Fwd: Consultation on fixing issues of the internet

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sun Sep 17 22:03:04 UTC 2017

Dear Theo,

i was very happy to read your statement. This beause i know it from
Latin America.

But the theme is "fixing issues of the internet" and this means the
transport and not the application layer. Of course, you can say, if we
have a bad transport system, we have many problems in the application layer.

HTML is part of the application layer and have nothing to do with the
transport layer, the "internet". Also, how many confuse libraries you
use is a question in the application layer.

many greetings, willi