Fwd: Consultation on fixing issues of the internet

Theo Schmidt sus2006 at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 17 08:48:26 UTC 2017

Am 16.09.2017 um 22:31 schrieb Adonay Felipe Nogueira:
> I have sent my suggestion, mainly about reforming the current HTML
> standard ...
> Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> writes:
>
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> do you think a certain aspect of the core internet technology is broken?
>> Do you have an idea what could be done about it? This is the time to
>> submit your idea to:
>>
>>                       https://nlnet.nl/NGI

I am less concerned with the technology but rather with what people do
with it. Every day more and more previousl fine websites are "broken",
designed for and by people with vertically held smartphones of the
newest generation and very fast flatrate internet connections, and
poorly functioning for almost everybody else, in particular people with
older devices not using mainstream software.

This is really a political thing, but even the politicians who are for
equality and the same rights for all, simply don't get it.

Regards, Theo