Fwd: Consultation on fixing issues of the internet

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Sat Sep 16 20:31:16 UTC 2017

I have sent my suggestion, mainly about reforming the current HTML
standard so as, if the web browsers support a client-side scripting
language, they display a message with license information, source files
location, a noticeable message about the dangers of non-free software, a
buttom to inspect the script source, and a question asking if the
script should be "denied for now", "accepted for now", "black listed" or
"white listed" --- this dialog should of course repeat for every script
except for the black listed and white listed ones.

As basis for my argumentation I cited:

- <https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/REC-html51-20161101/>.

- <https://media.libreplanet.org/u/zakkai/m/javascript-if-you-love-it-set-it-free-54ab/>.

- <https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/the-surreptitious-assault-on-privacy-security-and-freedom/>.

But there is even more:

- <http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/2015-10-24--rms--free-software-and-your-freedom--seagl--speech.ogv>.

- <https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/bradley-kuhn-fork-and-ignore/>.

- <https://sfconservancy.org/videos/2015-01-15_Bradley-Kuhn_Future-of-Copyleft_LCA-2015.webm>.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com