Shouldn't we try to give a boost to the PMPC campaign?

Albert Dengg albert at fsfe.org
Wed Dec 13 14:00:44 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 01:41:23PM +0100, Paul Boddie wrote:
> So, maybe letting companies support campaigns is good for transparency, even
> if it might give an impression of self-interest amongst those companies.
well, we already did that in the past [0].

the only question for me is:
should we somehow group the copanies and the ngos together or not?

also:
even the ngos each have their own motications to support a
campaigns, the only question is, what their motivations are (for
companies, the thoughts about finacial gains might be stronger...but
htat is also not given)

regards,
albert

[0] <https://fsfe.org/activities/radiodirective/statement.en.html>