Become a wiki caretaker!

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 1 12:13:41 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-29 22:57:35, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> Is it possible to add a category during the migration step?
> If so, it might be a good idea to add something like
> CategoryMigration or
> CategoryTodo, so that it is easy to spot pages that nobody looked at,
> yet...

Yes, I didn't work much with Moins Categories and Templates so far, and
I've only just had a look into the documentation. I'd even say we don't
need to sync categories from the old Wiki. So it would be fine to make
clean slate regarding categories and templates and just set them up in
the new Wiki.

Examples for the naming convention I set in the config would be
Category/Sausage and Category/Vegetable and accordingly
Template/Breakfast and Template/Lunch.

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                               █▉█▉█▉