How to combat modern crappy websites? [was: Re: Uncorrectable freedom and security issues on x86 platforms]

Paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Mon Apr 25 06:58:49 UTC 2016

I agree,   in fact,  I am getting e-mails with scripts in,  if I try and
delete a lot of e-mails during a clear out it sometimes stalls saying
something is wrong due to some java script running.

So e-mails are now mini web sites   thunderbird blocks most of the
content,  unless i unblock it per e-mail but it is just a pain generally.

What is wrong with simple plain text e-mail.

Paul