Public schools making MS Office mandatory

Lancelot PECQUET lancelot at pecquet.org
Fri Apr 8 07:23:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

There is an ongoing debate in France about the official partnership
between the Ministry
of Education and Microsoft (French only sorry) :
http://www.numerama.com/politique/141873-recours-et-menace-de-plainte-apres-laccord-entre-microsoft-et-leducation-nationale.html

Btw, if schools & universities programs were to be driven by "industry
standards"
only, we could also replace useless History or Literature courses by an
Offshore Finance
class ("everybody's doing it, so let's teach the kids what will be
useful to succeed
in business") ;) #panamapapers

Have a nice day,

Lancelot