PDFcreator

bruni at fsfe.org bruni at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 23 08:43:36 UTC 2015

Il giorno gio 22 ott 2015 alle 20:11, Max Mehl <max.mehl at fsfe.org> ha
scritto:
> I noted down "RedMon" and "CC Free PDF" as Free Software alternatives
> (links below). Unfortunately my virtual machines running a Windows OS
> are broken. Maybe someone else can test both applications and report
> if
> they are something we can recommend.
>
> http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/redmon/
> http://www.cogniview.com/cc-free-pdf-converter

I tried redmon but couldn't make it work (just a quick test) on my win7
VM.

This article is interesting:
http://www.howtogeek.com/150891/how-to-print-to-pdf-in-windows-4-tips-and-tricks/

It says that win10 has finally introduced a (general, not
"application-specific") print to PDF feature.

CC free PDF is available only as source code, as far as I know.
Unfortunately, I have no time or motivation to try a build in Windows.