gpg keyring

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Apr 15 23:57:22 UTC 2007

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:25, mjr at phonecoop.coop said:
> > Keyservers are horribly broken.  subkeys.pgp.mit.edu (or something
>
> No there are not.  [...]  GPA features this list of working keyservers:
[...confusing list of keyservers and their quirks...]

Seems horrible to me!  GPA may have that, but not everyone uses GTK.
If wwwkeys.pgp.net and so many other keyservers are buggy, why hasn't
subkeys.pgp.net replaced it and why doesn't GPG default to something
else?

+1 to the idea of using FOAF for key identification.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.