humble announcement

Michael Mueller michael at aphoc.org
Wed Nov 15 20:18:46 UTC 2006

Dear everybody,

I'm in the course of launching a critical, open and strictly non-
profit online-magazine that's dedicated to questions of so-called
"intellectual property", its constitution and enforcement in the IT-
world.
Since you are in all some way or another working on these issues, I
hereby invite you to contribute by sending in papers once in a while
or even joining the staff.
Right now, I don't want to bug you with all the details. So feel free
to send me your questions, give me some feedback or simply forward
this mail to people that might be interested in contributing to this
project.

Kind regards / Hope to hear from you soon

Michael Mueller / aphoc.org

There's already a very provisional website running at: http://aphoc.org