2005 numbers now online (was: Re: Defining Free Software Business)

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Fri Nov 24 07:33:59 UTC 2006

Dear MJ,

 || On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:16:29 +0200
 || "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at fsfeurope.org> wrote:

 gg> This also comes with a redesign of the bookkeeping structures,
 gg> which has unfortunately delayed the 2005 numbers -- but they
 gg> should come online soon (once we have received all the paperwork
 gg> back from the tax consultant).

It took a little longer than I had hoped, but the numbers for 2005 now
went online at

   http://fsfeurope.org/about/funds/2005.en.html

So now the information should be complete for the past years, and
we'll try to put the 2006 numbers online more quickly.

The delay is partially owed to the startup of the Freedom Task Force,
which was a lot of work and received priority -- we hope everyone
agrees with that priorisation.

I'd like to take the opportunity to also thank everyone who has
supported us in the past with their participation and input, their
work as a volunteer and also financially. Without that support, FSFE
could not do as much as it does today, and we hope you will continue
to make that amount of work possible.

Regards,
Georg

--