No Lobbyists As Such

Andreas K. Foerster list at AKFoerster.de
Tue Jun 6 10:40:54 UTC 2006

Hello,

the book "No Lobbyists As Such - The War over Software Patents in the
European Union" by Florian Müller can be downloaded now.

English:
http://www.no-lobbyists-as-such.com/

German:
http://www.softwarepatente-buch.de/

The author writes:
"[...] However, what matters to me more than anything else in this
respect is to get my book out to a large audience, especially since the
next major war over software patents in Europe will officially break out
on July 12 at a hearing to be held by the European Commission in
Brussels. The same forces who supported the software patent directive we
successfully fought against are now trying to achieve everything they
wanted the last time, and even more, by means of the European Patent
Litigation Agreement (EPLA). I hope my book will motivate people to take
action against the EPLA, an international treaty that would have far
worse consequences than the software patent directive would have had."
source:
http://www.no-lobbyists-as-such.com/florian-mueller-blog/ebook/

--
AKFoerster