FP7 questionnaire from the EC, deadline today, on collaborative working environments

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 7 11:41:07 UTC 2006

I'm told the deadline is today, June 7th
http://ec.europa.eu/yourvoice/ipm/forms/dispatch?form=cwebusinessindustry
Seems like a good place to mention that the freedom to collaborate is
important in collaboration.

I won't be preparing an official FSFE response, but I will reply personally.

Here's another, but I don't know how relevent it is or what the deadline
is.
http://ec.europa.eu/yourvoice/ipm/forms/dispatch?form=SSHinFP7

Does anyone know how important these things are?  I don't track EC
consultations much, I mostly find these on mailing lists of our associate
organisations such as FFII's.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by