definiton of FS Business urgent since years

Stefano Maffulli stef at zoomata.com
Mon Jun 5 07:10:33 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 15:22 +0200, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> As an example take my newest problem I have because
> of the absense of a good and official definition:

there is quite some debate about FSB in Italy lately. Another debate
sparked and is followed on:
http://www.gnuvox.info/index.php/2006/06/02/free_software_business_questo_sconosciut

There is also this site that somehow is related to the argument:
http://www.openbusiness.cc/2006/05/20/what-is-an-openbusiness/

As I say in my post on fsfe.org, the definition should revolve around
the concept of 'ethics' and 'free software ethics' in particular.  The
problem so far with this definition is that only a couple of companies
in the world would fit in this definition :)

/stef