Brave GNU World

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Thu Jan 12 12:26:05 UTC 2006

 || On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:43:39 +0000
 || Sam Liddicott <sam at liddicott.com> wrote:

 sl> Something working soonest is always best, so maybe typo3. I'm,
 sl> reviewing campsite now for a project and it is the first CMS that
 sl> has excited me for a long time, [...]

Wow, you're making me curious.

 sl> I can set up campsite in 10 minutes if you want; but if Bjoern
 sl> has more time it may be better to go wit that,

Right now we are still in the evaluation phase, I guess.

I gave Bjoern access to a vserver on which people can play as much as
they want, if you want to put a campsite installation on there to let
people see how cool it is, you could just send him your SSH key. ;)

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>