Brave GNU World

Gareth Bowker tgb at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 10 22:49:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 11:30:37PM +0100, Christoph Neuroth wrote:
> I have had a look at the requirements and I think the Serendipity weblog
> software does the job very nicely (and easily - it is much faster to install
> and configure than a typo3 site). I have put online an example with Issue #1
> in English and German. Be aware that this is a 20-minute-copy-and-paste
> solution withouth any formatting/linking and it uses the Serendipity standard
> design. But it shows of s9y's mulitilingual and archiving features. Comments
> are welcome: http://tanja.delmonico.de/bravegw/

One comment - the l10n seems a bit odd. If I change the language in the
drop-down on the right, the interface switches to e.g. German, but the
document stays in English. Is it possible to get the two in sync with
each other, so if I change language for the interface, it switches to
that same language for the article? It just seems a bit odd having two
separate places to change the language.

Thanks,

Gareth