Documentation vs. Software (Re: Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL)

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Thu Feb 23 00:19:48 UTC 2006

The only person who needs to back up anything right now is you, you
have failed to do so.  If you are to lazy to read law texts, the
license text, and what not, please refrain from participating in any
discussion that requires knowledge.

It is you who are claiming that my reasoning/claims/opionons are
false, the burden of proof is on you.  I have already given you places
to look at, that you simply are to lazy to do this is not my problem.