Documentation vs. Software (Re: Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL)

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Thu Feb 23 00:26:24 UTC 2006

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> The only person who needs to back up anything right now is you, you
> have failed to do so.

No, you made several claims, and you need to back up them.

> If you are to lazy to read law texts, the
> license text,

I've read some texts. So far I found none to support your
conclusions. (Which does not imply there aren't any, but it's not up
to me to read everything on earth to determine that what you claim
is wrong. It's up to you to point to evidence.)

> and what not, please refrain from participating in any
> discussion that requires knowledge.

So, who's making inflammatory remarks?

> I have already given you places
> to look at,

Where? Do you consider "some law texts" as giving places to look at?

> that you simply are to lazy to do this is not my problem.

And another personal offense.

Frank

Frank Heckenbach, frank at g-n-u.de
http://fjf.gnu.de/