[Fwd: EDRI-gram - Number 6, 9 April 2003]

Guillaume Ponce contact at guillaumeponce.org
Tue Apr 15 07:25:58 UTC 2003

> In Portugal, we suggested (and it was accepted by the proposing
> party):

> It is considered Free Software that which has a license of usage
> that assures it's user, without adicional costs, ....

I think "without additional condition" could have been a better
wording than "without additional cost", to prevent sw vendors to make
users "register at no cost" as a condition to have freedom.

Nevertheless, it is very nice to have presented such a text at
official political level.

Regards

-- Guillaume Ponce
http://www.guillaumeponce.org/