MobiliX.org: severe charge with trademark issues by "Asterix and Obelix"

Jan-Hendrik Palic palic at billgotchy.de
Wed Jan 9 22:33:08 UTC 2002

Hi Goerg, hi list....

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 10:18:57PM +0100, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> jp> What about all free projects with names, which are similar to
> jp> names from commercial names? I think it is more possible to get
> jp> into trouble with people like Gravenreuth every day those poeple
> jp> could do their work.
>Yes, it is obvious that the Free Software movement has not paid enough
>attention to this.

I think, nobody did and will do, except the people of the Free Software
movement. I had many discussions about free software and there

What I'm interested for is to know, whether there are similar people in
other states, can someone say something about that?

> jp> Are there people, where you can go, if you have some problem with
> jp> that, maybe the fsf?
>The FSF Europe already tries to do what it can. In fact we got in
>contact with Werner Heuser of MobiliX immediately when we heard about
>this and it is not really circumstantial that Till Jaeger (the lawyer
>of Werner Heuser) is also the lawyer of the FSF Europe. If you read
>the Heise article, you will even find that we are being mentioned
>there.

Ok .. sorry .. I missed to read Heise a long time, but it is good to
know :)

best regards

	Jan
--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de"
E-Mail: "palic at billgotchy.de"