MobiliX.org: severe charge with trademark issues by "Asterixand Obelix"

Werner Heuser wehe at snafu.de
Wed Jan 9 22:29:35 UTC 2002

> One protective measure you could take would be to register "MobiliX" as
> a trademark in class 41 or 42 (those seem to me to be the better ones).
> If your name was a trademark it would mean that the trademark office has
> found that there are no conflicts with existing trademarks, so it could
> also help a court case.
>
> Obviously this should be discussed with your lawyer (IANAL).
Hi,

thank you very much for your report. The legal situation is more
complicated than you write, because there are exceptions for
famous trademarks. My lawyers are specialized on this topic and
we have discussed this, it doesn't help.

Werner
--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86