LWN mentions FSFE campaigne.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat Nov 24 08:30:10 UTC 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 09:25:42PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > http://lwn.net/daily/
> >    It's endorsed by a number of European free software companies. (Thanks
> >    to Bernhard Reiter).
>
> I think we can all echo those thanks.

The main work on the campaign was done by Georg.

After he talked to Alcove and they really supported the cause
Georg went through lengthy process to set up the declaration and
make all stakeholder happy regarding the wording, publish it
and so on.

Sorry I was so quick in citing this. It did not occur to me
that people might think it was me doing the work.
I just tipped LWN off and they usually acknowledge this
and thank the contributor this way.

	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)