LWN mentions FSFE campaigne.

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 21:25:42 UTC 2001

> http://lwn.net/daily/
>    It's endorsed by a number of European free software companies. (Thanks
>    to Bernhard Reiter).

I think we can all echo those thanks.  Things have just gone a little
bananas here, so no press release in support of it from luminas yet.  I'm a
little surpised at the speed of the response, or maybe it's just coincidence
;-)

Of course, if anyone is sending us enquiries about our application
development services right now, we may take a few more hours than normal to
answer.  Sorry.

Finally, can the link to our site be changed to "http://www.luminas.co.uk/"
please?  It looks a bit bad for a QA-focused, web-centric,
non-shotgun-totin' (sorry, got carried away!) dev company to be going out
with a misshapen URL as their signature.  Thanks again!
--
MJR