LWN mentions FSFE campaigne.

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 16:47:41 UTC 2001

Bernhard,
> Sorry I was so quick in citing this. It did not occur to me
> that people might think it was me doing the work.
> I just tipped LWN off and they usually acknowledge this
> and thank the contributor this way.

Oh no, my first thanks were to you for tipping LWN off.  Getting the word
out is usually a valuable act and quite a lot of leg-work with all hands
needed.

But, of course, I also thank the FSFE team as a whole for this wonderful
initiative.  I'm just sorry that some local difficulties have prevented us
from helping as much as we want to.
--
MJR