Logo decision

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 21 20:18:42 UTC 2001

"Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at gnu.org> writes:

> After reconsidering everything said, I am convinced that the best
> solution will be to go with the latest drafts provided by
> Sebastian. [1]

I think the majority of voices on the mailing list will also want to
thank Anja for the wonderful images that have been contributed.  Sadly
none will be the main logo.  You were beaten by plain retro lettering,
sadly.

> [1] http://www.gnu.org/people/greve/fsfe/ (block on top)

What is the matter with this page?  It is very wide and the logos
snake all over the place as you look down them.  I don't remember it
doing that before.
--
MJR